- Completion of at least two years of studies in college/vocational course with training on automotive servicing
- 1 year of relevant experience, with Professional Driver’s License
- Drives the company vehicle for official functions and activities as directed
- Coordinates with Administration Operations Supervisor/Specialist for schedule and itinerary.
- Reports issues, incidents, or schedule changes to the Administration Operations Supervisor
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time (e.g., messenger duties).
- with vehicle troubleshooting skills
- Willing to work shifting hours
- With Sense of urgency
- Willing to work ASAP here in FTI Taguig.