The position exists in order The Cable Landing Station (CLS) Site Supervisor – will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Converge Domestic Submarine Cable Network Project (CDSCN). He will be one of the main points of contact within CLS having responsibility to ensure that all faults, planned work and activation requests are carried out to comply with Service Level Agreement (SLAs), and that all processes and procedures as defined in the Submarine System Maintenance Document (SSMD) are being correctly followed. This role requires that all issues be handled efficiently by providing quick resolution or workarounds and status updates in a timely manner. The CLS Supervisor will be supported by Submarine Head.
- College Graduate of Engineering or any related course Driving skills.
- With 2-3 years in Operation and Maintenance Intermediate to Proficient background in project management and implementation of CME and OSP and Submerge Plan its standards.
- Intermediate to Proficient knowledge in Operation and Maintenance Intermediate to Proficient knowledge in project implementation/ of CME, OSP, Submerge Plan and its standards.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Operation and Maintenance
- Manage the CDSCN, transmission equipment (SLTE), CME facilities OSP and Submerged plan (scheduled and non-scheduled), operations, and repair under procedures defined in the SSMD.
- Support, proactively manage, and monitor the submarine cable system network. Maintain proper documentation and case history in service ticket database as directed by the NOC.
- Coordinate with cable repair vessel(s) during cable repair operations.
- Conduct testing of OTDR, IR and CR.