- Tap new retail market for Cherry Home Smart Devices. Make product presentation, if necessary.
- Maintain long term relationship with key customers by coordinating the processes, procedures, providing solid support and respond to their requirements.
- Help resolve customers issues/concerns as well as retail partners concerns.
- Generate new sales.
- Collaborate with retail partners on the programs, promotions and business strategies aligned with the customers.
- Anticipate changes and provide process improvements if necessary.
- Bring new clients and build solid and trusting relationship with key customers.
- Do ingress together with the coordinators.
- Attend events and regular branch visit.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field;
- Should have at least two years above of sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals