Responsible to handle approximately 40-50 inbound telephone calls from insurance customers and provide general customer service support and accurately transfer concerns to appropriate departments.
Are you a people person eager to deliver world-class customer service? Does being part of a high performing team where your contributions are measured and recognized excite you? If so, keep reading!
Cover Desk is looking for talented Virtual Assistants who are interested in using the power of their voice to help US based insurance customers.
We are interested in candidates that are available for immediate hire as a Virtual Assistant Insurance Service Representative to handle inbound calls for a US based insurance company. Our inbound phone team is small and supportive. You will be empowered with two-weeks of training by a US employee to ensure that you can deliver incredible service to their insurance customers. We also want to recognize and celebrate your excellent phone skills and provide you an incentive to earn $5 USD for each auto sales lead that you secure on each phone call. Goal of at least three each day, and no daily limits!
Cover Desk facility is in the heart of Quezon City. We are excited to open our doors again and currently train and work onsite a permanent graveyard shift.
• Demonstrate the ability to receive approximately 40-50 inbound telephone calls from insurance customers that require basic customer service trouble-shooting needs
• Ability to transfer select inbound telephone calls to internal licensed employees to further assist the customer
• Ability to multi-task and assist with data-entry of customer information per phone call using multiple tools and applications
• Opportunity to earn $5 USD per auto sales lead per customer
• Spirited to work as a team-player and will directly report to US Managers
• 2-3 years of work experience in a BPO environment
• Minimum of 1 year experience in a contact center environment in customer-focused account(s) as a phone agent
• Candidate must possess strong communication skills which include neutral accent and be comfortable speaking with customers from the United States
• Candidate must be willing to train and work onsite at Cover Desk in Quezon City
o Cover Desk follows the Department of Labor recommendations for Covid-19 protocols
o VA’s will receive a Covid-19 screening as part of onboarding requirement
o Candidates are recommended to live within 25 kilometers and/or less than one-hour of commute to Quezon City
• Demonstrate excellent communication (email, facilitate web and phone meetings) and time management skills
• Experience using Microsoft Office, Customer Relations Management tool, and learning applications
• Proven knowledge of performance evaluation metrics in a business setting
• Must be willing to work a permanent graveyard shift
• Must be outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, and sociable with a contagious positive attitude
• Focused and committed to creating a meaningful experience with every customer
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• Competitive compensation, daily auto sales lead incentive, additional incentives
• Supportive culture which promotes recognition and feedback
• Paid training at starting wage
• Set schedule Monday – Friday supporting US business hours