CoverDesk is looking for Office-Based Virtual Assistants to provide customer service and admin support to insurance agencies based in the US. As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various customer service-related and administrative tasks for an insurance agency including client communication and claims follow up.
For this role, strong communication skills are required, along with experience using Office tools like Outlook and Excel. Ultimately, you should be able to handle admin tasks and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- No work stints, and not Job Hopper in previous company.
- Candidate must possess a neutral accent.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience in the BPO industry or other related job positions of at least 3 years.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must reside within Metro Manila or within Quezon City.
- Must be willing to work in the permanent graveyard shift.
- Must be available to start anytime.
- Willing to work onsite in Quezon City.
- Starting rate 25K per month.
- Fixed Weekends off. Laid work free.
- Plus incentives for good performance.
- HMO (Maxicare) Attendance bonus Job stability
- Client rewards.
- And many more!
If you’re residing in NCR or Quezon City kindly sent us your updated resume.
Our office Location Address: 10th Flr. Hexagon Corporate Center 1471 Quezon Ave. West Triangle, QC.