EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND/ WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of B.S Landscape Architecture
- Knowledgeable in related software such as Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Lumion and Vector works
- Knowledgeable also in Horticulture
- With at least 2 years experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bidding and Permitting
- Construction Administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to follow complex instructions and diagrams to create or modify drawings using company and government drafting standards.
- Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Maintain, support and operate associated plotters and printers.
- Perform drawing and technology research.
- Coordinate with designers and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal oversight.
- Explain drawings to construction teams and engineers to provide adjustments as necessary.
- Interpret specifications.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Performs a variety of marginal duties not listed, to be determined and assigned as needed.
- Occasional travel may be required for this position