The objective of the Customer Complaints Representative is to be able to maintain a good relationship with customers with complaints by empathizing and coordinating with departments to arrive at efficient resolutions with impartiality.
The responsibilities of the Customer Complaints Representative include the following but is not limited to:
- Maintaining good relationship with customers who submit complaints and/or feedback
- Ensuring that customers are responded to when they send complaints and/or feedback
- Ensuring that customers are updated and aware of the progression of their complaints and/or feedback
- Ensuring that complaints and feedback are timely forwarded to relevant investigating and resolving departments
- Ensuring that the best action, with both Pilmico and the customer’s best interest in mind, is performed to resolve the complaint and/or feedback
- Ensuring that the complaints management flow is continuous; has clear instruction towards involved departments
- Ensuring that all the details concerning complaints and feedback are completely and properly documented in Salesforce CRM
- Complies with quality, Halal, health and food safety policy, standards and regulations of the company.
- Responsible for reporting problems related to Halal, food safety & quality management system to identified authorities.
- Actively participate in all company programs and activities under quality improvement, safety & security, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, risk management etc.
Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the team leader.
● Graduate of any degree
● Open to fresh graduates; Any experience with direct contact towards customers.