Pilmico Foods Corporation is the integrated agribusiness and food company of Aboitiz Equity Ventures Inc. (AEV). Composed of four divisions: Flour, Feeds & Animal Health, Farms, and Trading, we are well positioned at the beginning of the value chain. True to our brand promise of being Partners for Growth, we nurture our business and communities by providing business solutions and building partnerships for growth.
We operate in the Philippines nationwide and have a growing international presence in the following ASEAN countries: Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar and Hong Kong.
Investing in talent and upholding Aboitiz values of Integrity, Teamwork, Innovation, and Responsibility are key drivers to sustaining the growth of our business.
Here at Pilmico, we value each talent for the unique contribution they bring to the organization. We recognize that today’s global workforce is made up of diverse individuals with different skills, abilities and aspirations that enable them to achieve superior results; as such, we select our partners based on these attributes that are not typically found in someone’s resume.
We are advocates of self-development and believe that people’s success lies in their passion to learn something new and different every day. This is why our hiring philosophy is to open up and give equal opportunity to any talent regardless of where they are today in pursuit of education.
The Customer Experience Representative is expected to enthusiastically interact with internal and external customers to provide information and take specific actions in response to inquiries/feedback/comments on Pilmico’s products, services, orders, transport, shipments, production, and quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confer with customers by telephone, email, chat and sometimes in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, returns or exchanges.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Bachelor’s degree of any course
- Minimum 3 months of work experience related to Call Center Operations, Shared Services, or Manufacturing is a plus.
- Customer service focused personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer software and data processing skills
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.