At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Our platform is the heart of Infobip, processing up to 200 million transactions daily and having huge amount of clients using it; but having a 24/7 world-wide support is what makes it so great. To maintain traffic flow, 99.9% platform uptime, and customer satisfaction, it is essential to solve and prevent any technical issues with which our clients are dealing with. As a Customer Support Manager, you will directly impact client experience and satisfaction by leading a high-performing Customer Support team in resolving technical issues encountered by clients while using our platform.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are able to plan and coordinate operational activities and tasks at the team level while keeping in mind customers’ needs and Infobip’s business strategy.
- Responses to customer queries are delivered in a timely and professional manner, in varying critical and non-critical situations.
- You proactively suggest changes in processes and provide feedback about our products to help improve customer experience and the quality of service we provide.
- You are able to maintain healthy relationships with the customer’s technical and business teams.
- Your team of engineers and technicians are highly engaged, productive, and are offered equal opportunities for growth and development within the organization.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in senior level support roles or team leader positions.
- You have a wide range of interests and working experience in these technologies: SQL, programming logic, and computer networks.
- You really care about clients, looking to provide the best possible experience at all times.
- You have the ability to provide and execute decisions in highly complex and impactful situations.
- You communicate effectively to clients, partners, colleagues, and engineering teams alike in English.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!