|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|May 15th, 2022||From 3,000 US$ – 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time
||Years of Experience
|Anywhere||Agile, organizational skills, prioritization, processes, documentation||5+|
Who are we at DAppNode?
DAppNode develops and maintains open source software and hardware to make web3 infrastructure accessible for all. DAppNode’s software transforms any machine where it’s installed into a personal web3 server where deploying new blockchains and DApps is a matter of two clicks.
We abstract the technical complexity and the devops tasks and provide a simple user experience with the objective of 1) allow users to run their own nodes and be sovereign with their access to nodes, validators, etc. And 2) allow DApps and networks to become more decentralized by increasing the number of independent node runners.
Currently Etstrong, Gnosis Chain and Avalanche validators are the most used DApps from our users.
Who are we looking for?
We need an experienced Software Project Manager. The finest candidate has innovative ideas and effective communication skills to increase value, efficiency, and quality in our organization. The finest candidate also knows how to manage multiple projects that share team members and establish processes to keep accountability from everyone. You’ll be proactive and contribute your expertise on project management methodologies. To succeed in this role you must:
- Be a naturally empathic, supportive and organized leader.
- Advocate for transparency, efficiency, and data-informed decision-making processes.
- Know how to communicate risks to the right people and at the right time.
- Be comfortable with accepting, giving and applying constructive criticism.
- Understand the nuances of team dynamics and task processes.
- Know the ends and outs of Agile frameworks.
- Understand Open Source development.
- Be adaptable for unpredictable barriers and personnel issues.
- Be a prioritization machine.
- Maintain a flexible schedule, as our team navigates time zones all over the world.
- Be fluent in written and verbal English.
- Crypto-curious! Crypto experience preferred.
This position requires superb organizational skills for day-to-day task management, from the beginning of product design to the end of product delivery, to Open Source projects around decentralized infrastructure. You’ll be coordinating teams of engineers, designers, comms and community!
- Define project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities.
- Create plans, sprints, processes and schedules by utilizing Github, Discord, and Google Calendar.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks, ensuring risks are tracked and visible with effective escalation paths.
- Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver the project on budget.
- Maintain thorough documentation and work flows throughout the entirety of the project.
- Coordinate transversal teams of engineers, designers, communications and community managers.
- Collaborate with team members from different backgrounds, culture, and continents.
- Conduct team member performance reviews.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of project management and related experience.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Organizational superpowers – estimating efforts, keeping projects in track, prioritizing
We value your proactive contribution, methodology expertise and keen ability of effective prioritization.
We don’t care about your race, your gender, your sexual orientation, ethnicity, or who knows what. We want to empower our people to accomplish their potential, we welcome variety as a source of inspiration, and we regard it as a value-added.Benefits and Perks
Pay and Perks
- Competitive salary, with higher salary available for those with corporate experience.
- Freedom of a flexible work schedule.
- Work in the remote location of your choice!
- Crypto payment possible
- Additional compensation package of tokens – reap the rewards of what you help create!
- Flexible vacation time, because personal/work life balance matters.
- Paid conference attendance – where the ideas can brew and we get the pulse of the ecosystem
- Paid team retreats – where the team meets and gets to know each other offline.
The ecosystem of decentralized technology is quickly expanding in Blockchain, Web3, Open Source, and future unknown tools. If you value exponential professional growth and learning about new technologies initiatives everyday while contributing to the greater good; this position is for you. We look forward to meeting you and creating the new world of decentralized infrastructure together.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 15th, 2022 to apply.
We don’t care about your race, your gender, your sexual orientation, ethnicity, or who knows what. We want to empower our people to accomplish their potential, we welcome variety as a source of inspiration, and we regard it as a value-added.