What awaits you if you consider this opportunity?
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Profit share
- Retirement package as early as 5 years
- Health cards up to 2 dependents
- Taxable and non-taxable allowances
- Annual medicine reimbursements
- Remote work set up
Position Responsibilities :
- Troubleshoot complex problems, provide software fault diagnosis, resolve operational issues, and interact with vendors and Deltek’s Engineering, Cloud Infrastructure and Customer Care teams.
- Manage cloud server/storage deployments including promotion process, image management, data transfers, backup/restore, HA/DR
- Schedule and deliver cloud server maintenance and software upgrades for SMB applications.
- Analytics, Budgeting and Planning, including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations with minimal software down-time
- Strive to provide 100% service uptime by monitoring system stability and performance to ensure system availability, reliability, and usability
- • Provision new SaaS customers by creating and configuring new databases as well as application and report servers for SMB applications.
- Perform customer initiated service requests that include performing database restores, customer environment creation, administering functionality and effecting SaaS administration changes.
- Identify areas that require automation and work with Cloud Ops teams to remove reoccurring tasks.
- Work with DevOps, Engineering and Infrastructure teams to implement and perform system upgrades via automation and CI/CD pipelines.
- Monitor system resource utilization, errors & alerts trends for the purpose of problem management and capacity planning
- dentify areas that require automation and work with Cloud Ops teams to remove reoccurring tasks.
- Document system architectures, systems configurations, and technical operational processes and policies
- Create and implement monitoring, procedures, tools and standards related to system and application security (e.g. intrusion detection, denial of service, configuration change, cross site scripting, SQL injection, OS patching, etc.)
- Participate in 24/5 support Rota
- 5+ years combined experience supporting core-business critical applications
- 6+ years supporting enterprise computing platforms and systems, preferably at a SaaS vendor
- Ability to interact (verbal and written) effectively with high level business and IT executives in large, complex customer organizations
- Technical and operational interests and capabilities, including Linux and LDAP
- Highly preferred – experience with server-less architectures.
- Experience with and broad understanding of one or more SaaS providers – AWS, Azure, GCP or similar.
- Advanced understanding of application high availability and disaster recovery strategies
- Required – experience with automated deployment technologies, particularly with CI/CD such as Gitlab.
- Strong experience with scripting languages, Bash knowledge is required but also Terraform and Ansible (or other configuration management system).
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and management tools
- Knowledge of containers and microservices – ECS, EKS and Fargate are highly advantageous.
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long term requirements. Ability to identify risks and escalate accordingly.
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Must be detail-oriented and task-driven. Customer service focus is key
- Ability to work effectively with in a team environment in and outside the organization to accomplish goals, objectives and to identify and resolve problems
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin