Deadline for accepting applications: August 10, 2022.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: CENRO Talacogon
Plantilla Item No.: OSEC-DENRB-CENRO-24-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 24
Monthly Salary: Php 88,410.00
Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
Master’s Degree OR Certificate in Leadership and Management from the CSC
40 hours of supervisory/ management learning and development intervention.
4 years of supervisory/ management experience.
Building Collaborative and Inclusive Working
Description: Builds partnership and networks to deliver or
enhance work outcomes.
Managing Performance and Coaching for Results:
Description: Creates tools and/or applies new methods in
correcting and improving below standard or non-compliant
performance of individual or groups using knowledge and
skills in coaching to enable them to self-initiate solutions
for their growth and development.
Leading Change (Intermediate)
Description: Implements plans or activities related to a
change initiative affecting one’s functional area or expertise
and motivates division members ‘commitment to accept the
Thinking Strategically and Creatively: (Intermediate)
Description: Creates or defines goals and initiative based on
how one can support extend or align to the goals of one?s
department or functional area.
Creating and Nurturing a High Performing Organization:
Description: Builds a shared sense of destiny among
individuals with seemingly disparate views, concerns and
aspirations; creates team cohesion and improves individual
and team performance.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 10, 2022.
1. Application letter (specifying the Position Title and Item Number applied for and its date of
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212,
Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
4.Photocopy of Service Record and/or Certificate of Employment;
5. Photocopy of Certificate of trainings completed;
6. Photocopy of Performance rating for July to December 2021 rating period (if applicable);
7. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
8. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.