- Interpreting project briefs and meeting with clients, engineers, and architects to ensure all blueprints and technical drawings are completed to specifications.
- Producing rough sketches and using CAD software to prepare detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Visiting sites to gather information, and determine limitations and feasibility of designs.
- Updating software, drawings, and other documents.
- Remaining professional when feedback is delivered, and implementing any changes to drafts as soon as possible.
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with building regulations and engineering principles.
- Communicating potential design issues to engineers and architects.
- Conducting research when required.
fresh graduates with proficient in autocad
can work onsite ( MANDALUYONG)