Launched in 2016, Simplesat is a software startup with a mission to enable service teams to collect, analyze, and publish customer satisfaction feedback.
Measuring and improving customer satisfaction is more than just launching a survey. For feedback to have a real changing impact in an organization, it needs to connect and seamlessly integrate with critical systems like CRMs, helpdesks, and chat apps. Simplesat’s focus is to make that happen by shipping early, often, listening to our customers and then doing it all over again.
Our company headquarters are in Bangkok, Thailand with a satellite office in Manila, Philippines.
Simplesat’s parent company is Pronto Marketing, one of Bangkok’s leading marketing agencies founded in 2008.
Simplesat is profitable and growing. We’ve found product-market fit. We’re currently preparing for the next phase of company building where we continue to build the product and scale customer creation.
Learn more on our website: https://www.simplesat.io/
- Create and coordinate various digital content to build brand and product awareness.
- Content mediums include website, email, social media, webinars, videos, and infographics.
- Report directly to the CEO and work alongside product, sales, support, and marketing teams.
- English copywriting for feature releases, product descriptions, how-to guides, case studies, and similar materials.
- Video guides creation.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a content creator.
- Comfortable working with WordPress, Figma, Canva, Google Docs, and video editing tools.
- Ability to fluently read, write, and converse in English.
- Must love learning and be interested in weird or interesting activities.
- Able to show examples of previous work.