LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://linktr.ee/outgive
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Outgive is looking for a full-time Digital Media Editor who will specifically assist the Digital Media Specialist with in-house and client brand video and photo projects. This person will be reporting to the Digital Media Specialist.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Download several terabytes of raw footage from servers daily and deliver finished, exported files on time to a server in the required format
- Meeting with content leads and digital/creative teams to determine production vision
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques
- Trimming footage and putting together final productions using a mix of graphic editing/design
- Inserting dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects
- Assemble dailies
- Wrangle and protect raw data (transfer and backup footage)
- Photo touch-ups and editing for Amazon product listings
- Supply motion graphics for commercial content and video ads
- 3 or more related years of experience in Video Editing and Motion Graphic Designing
- Experienced working in Digital Media in any other position (videographer/photographer, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite CC, specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Illustrator
- Can edit large amounts of footage in 2K and 4K
- Ability to create 2D and 3D motion graphics
- Must own a PC with hardware specifications capable of running professional editing software and rendering and exporting high-quality videos. Certain optimal specifications include: –
- CPU ranging from Core i5 to i7 or AMD Ryzen 5+
- 16GB or higher of RAM (Random Access Memory)
- GTX1060 graphics card or greater
- Two SSD hard drives
- Experience working with Amazon listings, e-commerce, social media targeted ads
- Experience with compositing a plus
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9 AM-1 PM EST | 4 hours flexible
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after a probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.