Digital Scientists is seeking a Senior Developer with DevOps experience to work remotely with our team based out of metro Atlanta. You’ll be part of a collaborative product development process – working together with our design and development teams to build awesome mobile and desktop apps.
We are looking for a developer who is willing to learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We help a variety of client companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
The Digital Scientists team is creative, fun-loving and hard-working.If you thrive on the energy of a small growing firm, and want to work with a variety of clients, you’ll love Digital Scientists.
This position is available immediately, pays competitively and is full-time with benefits.
WORK REMOTELY within the United States, and be available to attend occasional meetings in our North Atlanta office.
Unable to sponsor work Visas
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with build pipelines and continuous delivery
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL data stores such as Redis and ElasticSearch
- Experience with Git
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- 15 Days Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
- 401K Savings plan (with generous employer matching)
- Position: Regular full time employee
- Reports To: Director Engineering
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications – all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.