Salary: R10 000 – R20 000 monthly depending on experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
* 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin in the Game
* All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
You’ll be joining a fun, friendly, and geographically diverse team who love what we do.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
ABOUT OUR BUSINESS…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of executive administrative tasks and support our company’s Senior Executive Team
THE ROLE – WHAT’S IT ABOUT…
Our business moves fast, so you will need to be comfortable in an early-stage start-up where challenges appear daily. The ideal candidate must have exceptional organisational skills, able to balance multiple schedules, has extraordinary tact and people skills, and can contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members, if this is you, we would like to meet ….
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 5 to 10 years’ experience in:
* At least 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a corporate high-pressure environment working with the executive team and leadership (mandatory)
* Executive Assistant in Web Technology Sector (desired)
* Experience as a virtual assistant (desired)
* Scrum Master for Agile team development (highly desired)
* Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner to the executive team
* Work closely with multiple departments to ensure smooth execution of projects
* Lead special research assignments
* Develop and maintain relationships to build trust and ensure continuity with internal and external stakeholders
A high level of proficiency in:
* Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
* In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* Familiarity with office gadgets and applications e.g. e-calendars
* Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to proactively solve problems and think quickly on your feet
* Willingness to pitch in with diverse tasks
If you are our “Donna” please apply!