|Job Title||Operations Executive – Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Job Variations||Mergers & Acquisitions Administrator|
|Working Hours & Salary Offered|
Salary: R6 500 – R12 000 monthly depending on experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
- 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin in The Game
- All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
Support & Culture
You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and a geographically diverse team who love their work.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
If you are experienced in Mergers and Acquisitions and constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
The ideal Operations Executive will not only be responsible for administrative support, but also have a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and take on additional responsibilities over time
THE ROLE – WHAT’S IT ABOUT…
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 to 4 years’ experience in:
- Proven working experience in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies
- Ability to analyse business needs and recommend solutions
- Be highly reliable and organised
- Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
A high level of proficiency in:
- Experience in building a strong working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Maintaining the CRM system, reporting and data entry
- Assisting the business with operational issues
- Data entry
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!