Salary: R6,500 to R12,000 monthly depending on experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
* 40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
Partnership / Skin in The Game
* All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
Support & Culture
* You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and a geographically diverse team who love their work.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
If you are experienced in Administration with a breadth of knowledge working with internal and external stakeholders, please read on…
THE ROLE – WHAT’S IT ABOUT…
We are looking for a credible and consistent administrator that can assist with systems, and provide support to the wider business, if this is you, we would like to meet….
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 to 4 years’ experience in:
* Clear demonstration of an interest in Digital Internet technologies
* Ability to analyse business needs and recommend solutions
* Proven working experience as an administrator (essential)
* Have good administration background and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel PowerPoint)
* Be highly reliable and organised
* Be great with people over the phone
* Ability to organise a daily workload by priorities
* In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
A high level of proficiency in:
* Experience in building a strong working relationship with key decision makers
* Experience as a virtual assistant
* Maintaining the CRM system, reporting and data entry
* Assisting the business with operational issues
* Arranging sales visits for the sales team
* Maintaining calendars
* Data entry
* Supports our wider team
* Answering some incoming office calls
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!