ABOUT THIS JOB
At NielsenIQ, our obsession with helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us.
Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Working in this role, you will lead a client servicing team to manage and service a group of clients in order to maintain and grow a clientele base so as to achieve planned financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Maintain and develop relationships with current clients / new clients with a plan to cross-sell and introduce new services
- Achieve revenue, profitability, quality, speed of delivery, and productivity targets, as well as other related business development objectives as assigned by continuous monitoring of actual vs, budgeted performance, budget restrictions, and proper pricing
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction through a high level of client service standards in line with client expectations
- Provide value-adding product solutions and benefits to client business issues by developing strategic initiatives for each client and also through the Client Management Process for the assigned accounts.
- Lead the client servicing team and ensure that staff are trained to handle client requirements
- Oversee the management and conduct of assigned research projects including preparation, approval, and delivery of proposals, reports, and presentations
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable with 8 to 12 years’ experience in a consumer research environment (marketing, sales & analysis)
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills and ability to converse with mid-level stakeholders in client organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
- Ability to draw insights and good story telling skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.