We have been a 100% remote-first company since 2014. Our headquarters are in Washington DC.
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
The Director of Content Marketing will partner closely with our Director of Demand Gen, Chief Revenue Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director of Sales, and Head of Customer Success.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Manage, coach, and mentor an existing team of 8 content marketers across our blog, podcasts, ebooks, YouTube, and community efforts
- Own the strategy and execution of content that drives full-funnel customer acquisition campaigns – including guides, lead magnets, and videos
- Craft a content strategy that supports both a product-led growth and sales-led growth approach
- Execute a blog strategy that provides valuable content for both our prospects and existing customers
- Ensure all content is consistently on-brand in terms of style and tone-of-voice
- Develop reporting on KPIs, track progress vs. goals, and ensure we have strong insights into the performance of our content
- Partner with the Director of Demand Generation to amplify your content voice through paid search, social, email, SMS, Messenger, and organic tactics
- Develop the editorial calendar in line with industry/vertical trends, company initiatives, and customer segmentation
- Ensure quantity and quality of content through efficient team management
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of content marketing experience
- 2+ years of marketing team leadership experience
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing
- Understanding of both product-led growth / self-serve onboarding and sales-led go-to-market tactics
- Experience building and hiring a team of stellar creatives
- Ability to work cross-functionally and form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress
- Knowledge of keyword research tools, social media platforms, and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Knowledge of paid search, social, email, SMS, Messenger, and organic tactics
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview