Director of Product and Technology – Remote with no Travel Requirement.
Motive is seeking a driven self-motivated individual to join our company as our Director of Product and Technology. This position is an individual contributing engineer as well as manager and product visionary. We are a small team looking to grow, the Director of Product and Technology must be willing to dig-in across the stack.
Motive is at the forefront of Mobile App Marketing, Programmatic Media Buying and is building Lead Generation Web Pages.
Motive has been recognized as part of Inc. 5000’s exclusive Hall of Fame list for its five-time rating as one of the fastest-growing private firms in America.
- Overall planning, execution, and success of all technical projects
- Define engineering and system architecture direction
- Hands-on leader who can get into the code with engineers
- Lead the effort to build tools and features for internal business team to improve efficiencies and aid in revenue growth
- Manage and grow current distributed engineering team
- Programmatic / Ad Tech (buy-side & exchanges)
- Building managing onshore and offshore technical teams in digital advertising
- Product management, including Agile software development processes
- Real-time big data development and analytics
- Database knowledge in either MySQL, PostgreSQL (Redshift), or NoSQL (Aerospike, MongoDB)
- AWS administration (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3, Lambda)
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and ad tech industry
- Motive is recognized for its amazing Culture!
- Casual relaxed atmosphere with a results-driven mentality