The Support Associate position provides exceptional customer service to help sustain and improve the
use of the Clients Enterprise Solutions. This will be accomplished by timely delivery of services,
successful identification and resolution of issues or service requests, and through interactive customer
Responsibilities include working with the customer to troubleshoot, document, and resolve software or
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for software, technology, customers,
and problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have a pioneering
spirit and enjoy helping others be successful.
- Serve as first point of contact (via phone, email, and web-based support portal) for Client’s
- Customers regarding software and technical issues.
- Maintain detailed records of all internal and external customer interactions.
- Follow support processes and incident response procedures.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Client-supported products and technologies.
- Work with customer to clearly identify problems and apply the appropriate solution.
- Escalate high priority issues to senior support staff and cross-functional teams as necessary to
- determine and address the root cause of issues.
- Duties and technical issues may sometimes require extended work hours, including weekends
- and holidays.
- Consistently demonstrate Client’s values: Customer Obsessed, Strategic, Courageous,
- Innovate for Impact, Inspiring, Build Extraordinary Teams, Deliver Results, Adaptable and Lead
- with FBS.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Client management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Enjoys and excels at problem solving and assisting others.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; strong organizational skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude.
- Ability to learn and master new software applications.
- Excellent telephone and call management skills.
- Ability to diplomatically deal with angry/irate clients.
- Prior experience in a software support role or role that required technical troubleshooting.
Sales – Eng/Tech/IT
Sales – Eng/Tech/IT