|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ – 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Google Analytics, SEO, Shopify, Facebook Ad Manager, Klayvio||3+|
Join the diverse team of doors. that is on a mission to discover and nurture the best of fashion and art talent out there. We work to support our community of independent designers, niche cult brands and emerging artists, and help to make their work visible, shoppable and the ultimate must-have. Launched in 2021, doors. is growing rapidly and looking to expand our team currently located between New York, California, Paris, Istanbul and Riga. Become part of the most exciting new platform for independent designers and emerging artists.What You Will Do
- Build, launch, manage, and continuously optimize metrics-driven marketing campaigns across digital channels, including paid social media (FB, Instagram, TikTok), newsletters (Klaviyo), Google ads.
- Daily management of the doors. e-commerce (Shopify) site, including: product listings, new web page creation through pre-set templates.
- Optimize landing pages, emails and paid social media through A/B testing to drive conversion and leads.
- Contribute to the development of customer personas, targeting and segmentation, client journeys, pain points, trends, research and other data to create impactful and unique campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and other third-party tools to analyze results and understand effectiveness of digital marketing programs; recommend CRO opportunities.
- Order processing, fulfillment and inventory control and updates.
- SEO & SME.
Your Experience & Skills
- 2+ years’ experience in an ecommerce marketing role.
- Hands on experience in social media advertising on FB/Instagram & Google Networks, TikTok/Snapchat a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in email marketing (Klaviyo).
- Basic graphic design skills essential to adjust creative content for E-commerce and marketing initiatives.
- Onsite & Offsite SEO skills.
- Basic knowledge of coding (HTML, CSS).
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to create and execute systematic practices.
Benefits and Perks
What We Offer
- Work from anywhere in the world (as long as you have a good WiFi).
- Part time or full time.
- Unique opportunity to grow doors. into a leading online platform for the most exciting independent fashion and art talent.
- Supportive colleagues with diverse backgrounds and talents.
- Competitive remuneration.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.