📑 – Managing Operations & Projects
💰 – $800-$1,500 USD per month
💻 – Work for a US company
💻 – Work for a US company
✔️ – Excellent spoken and written English (near-native level)
📈 – Mid-level Role
🎯 – Full-time
⏰ – Flexible working hours
📍 – Work from home or anywhere you prefer
We are a fast-growing digital marketing agency that manages several dropshipping e-commerce stores and affiliate properties.
Our primary focus right now is growing our e-commerce dropshipping properties through social media marketing. The majority of our team is located in the Philippines and Asia so work hours are flexible.
We are a small team of 8:
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced dropshipping e-commerce professional who will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations, including managing store manager who looks over orders, manage the Facebook and TikTok ad teams to make sure they have enough products to test and make sure they are launching new campaigns daily, make sure that when we are testing new products that the store manager has all of the upcoming products to the store to make sure there is no downtime, and managing the customer service team to make sure that all of their questions are answered on time.
The Operations Manager will serve as the right hand to the brand founders, and be responsible for overseeing all business functions that don’t fall under the marketing and product development teams’ department. Your mission is to make sure everything in our company is running smoothly.
If you thrive in a start-up-like atmosphere where you can have a big impact and work with talented creative people, this job is for you!
Your main responsibilities as an E-commerce Operations Manager will include:
- Overseeing the Facebook Ads & Tik Tok ads team to make sure that they are launching new campaigns daily, make sure that they are optimizing old campaigns, and make sure that the design/creative team has enough videos finished so the marketing team can launch new campaigns.
- Overseeing the store manager make sure that products are added to the store for all new products we will be testing, making sure the new stores are set up correctly based on checklists/SOPs, making sure all plugins are installed for Shopify for new stores.
- Overseeing the design and creative team to make sure that their creatives are up to standards based on our checklists and making sure that are finishing videos based on the Facebook and TikTok campaign schedule.
- Overseeing the customer support team which entails just making sure all tickets are answered at the end of each day and answering the customer support reps’ questions that we don’t have canned responses for.
- Managing setting up new Shopify stores from scratch which entails tasking the store manager to create the store, purchasing domains, tasking the designer to come up with a logo, helping the store manager install and configure all Shopify plugins, making sure all products are added to the store and making sure the Shopify payments or stipe merchant account is linked to the new store.
Tools we use:
- Facebook Ads
- TikTok Ads
- Facebook/Instagram/TikTok Profiles
- Google Sheets
The skills of the most suitable candidate:
- Very good level of English language both verbal and written
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience building, leading, and managing teams, including virtual teams overseas; fostering great company culture, and motivating excellence.
- A driven self-starter with a strong work ethic and talent for learning new things quickly.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities and the ability to work independently.
- Results and growth-oriented mindset and a passion for great products and customer experience.
- Experience implementing and using e-commerce SAAS tools including Shopify, ZenDesk, Slack, Zoho, etc.
- Tech-savvy – able to jump in and figure out how to use technical tools
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional prioritization skills
- 1-3 years+ in a similar role in an e-commerce business
- Friendly email communications
Our perfect colleague is:
- A fast learner
- People person
- A great communicator
- Into outdoor hobbies (massive brownie points if you’re into photography!)
Our vision for you in this role
We hope for this to be a game-changing hire that allows us as founders to be able to step away from the daily grind of operations knowing that you will make sure that the business wheels are turning and everything is on track. You will make good decisions independently (but inform us when needed) allowing us to focus on developing the business.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from wherever you choose
- Full-time position
- Remuneration package: $800-$1,500/Month with biweekly pay via PayPal.
- Paid holiday
- Opportunity for significant growth and advancement both within our current business but also within another exciting business that we’re in the process of launching.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to [email protected] and intro email detailing your previous e-commerce store management experience.
** Please include the word “Blue” in the e-mail subject line to prove you have read the entire job posting. If you do not include this you will automatically be rejected.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
PS. Please DO NOT contact us via phone, email or social media to inquire about the application. If your application is a fit for this role we will reach out. 🙂