- Manage and optimize product listings on Amazon on a daily basis.
- Product optimization including organic search terms, paid search terms and other promotional campaigns.
- Ensure current processes for acquiring and maintaining data for the SKU file are documented
- Creation, maintenance and management of SKU descriptions and configurations including entry/updating ERP/MRP system
- Assist in the development of the strategy roadmap for the platform that meets the needs of the business.
- Manage Amazon Vendor Seller and/or Amazon Seller Central inventory to ensure levels remain at an acceptable rate.
- Develop creative solutions for listing enhancements to maximize key products or categories while driving immersive customer experiences.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs.
- Create professional sales and marketing reports.
- Work closely with the internal marketing team.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or any related field.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with Amazon Seller Central, Vendor Central and Salsify exposure.
- Experience with other marketplaces and platforms such as Home Depot, Walmart, Overstock, or Wayfair is a big plus
- Knowledge of product launch tasks, obtaining reviews, product listing optimization and product ranking.
- Must demonstrate a detailed understanding of digital merchandising principles and guidelines.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization principles.
- Ability to take key insights from campaign data to make strategic recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive articles and copy.
- Willing to work on any shift. Predominantly graveyard shift
- Willing to work on Hybrid set-up.
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.