LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude –
our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Outgive is looking for a full-time ecommerce bookkeeper to work alongside the Toronto and Philippines-based finance team to build financial systems and processes to streamline the reporting for our ecommerce brands (Kitchables, Ashtonbee, Neonize, Kindness Culture, and future brands).
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accountancy
- 5+ years experience of bookkeeping experience
- Advanced MS excel proficiency (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, advanced formulas, macros, modelling)
- Strong understanding of the accounting cycle and the related bookkeeping requirements throughout each fiscal year
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
- Set up new Quickbooks Online and Xero accounts and liaise with the brand owner to connect bank accounts and credit cards.
- Load new and existing transactions into Quickbooks Online/Xero
- Connect each brand’s Quickbooks Online/Xero to third-party ecommerce accounting apps such as “A2X”. Connect third party accounting apps to leading ecommerce platforms (Amazon, Shopify, Etsy etc.)
- Categorize the daily transactions in Quickbooks Online/Xero and prepare a weekly report for the brand owner that includes key financial metrics, charts, and additional trend analysis.
- Master the preparation of routine accounting and bookkeeping tasks, including bank reconciliations.
- Monitor and perfect the tracking of COGS, which allows for simple and accurate upkeep of each SKU’s COGS account. Develop standard operating procedures to periodically update each SKU’s per unit COGS.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow statement, income statement and balance sheets
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
- Experience working with ecommerce businesses
- Experience working with A2X accounting
- QBO pro advisor certification
- Xero advisor certification
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9 AM-1 PM EST, with a flexible schedule for the remaining 4 hours of your shift.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/