VIRTUAL ASSISTANT with RECRUITMENT Experience!!
– summarize news articles or research pieces for a weekly digest report.
– scroll crypto twitter each day to find the most notable threads/takeaways.
– compile newsletters and charts into a book.
– update metrics in a spreadsheet for various crypto protocols (e.g., # of developers, users, total value locked, etc.)
– monitor discords for notable project updates.
– Thread generation (summarize podcasts into threads, etc.)
RESEARCH – MANAGER COVERAGE
– Listen to webinars and take notes – identify takeaways & supporting evidence/highlights.
– reach out to hedge fund managers to request tear sheet and materials
– RSVP to events and calendars
– Compile and maintain a conference calendar google sheet.
– Expense admin (filing receipts, loading into Expensify, etc.)
– summarizing recruiting pipeline/status.
– Post jobs on job boards
– Scour LinkedIn and Twitter for candidates and reach out via DM
– Search for good discords and post on their job boards.
– Compile best practices for recruiting.
– Willing to work in the office for 4-6 weeks before working from home.
– Able to work in Davao City (Juna Subdivision, Matina)
– Can work in US Time zone and start ASAP.