While there are similar positions available on this platform, the advantage with us if we are adapting and evolving how we work almost every single day. While many other SEO agencies drop you into an outreach sweatshop and won’t let you grow your skills – we want people to experiment and learn as they go. We also learn from our colleagues, and in many cases, I have changed the way our agency works based on feedback from the team.
- Write emails that have personality and are non-corporate.
- Apply creativity when writing to clients.
- Follow up, reply and pitch new emails
- Organize your 7 – 8 hour workday with effective planning and delivery of targets
- Love writing
- Are native, near-native, or conversational in English reading and writing
- Can type reasonably fast
- Available 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week
- Love to work with a tech-loving cool virtual team
- Have a webcam and mic and be available for meetings.
- Can work close to UK (GMT Time Zone) working hours of 9am – 5pm.
- Work independently & don’t need constant supervision.
- Have the ability to problem-solve – but can ask questions when needed
- Be open to training (as you will be trained by me and my project managers)
- Email Outreach
- Email Marketing
- Email Content writing
- Content Writing
Disclaimer about salary:
Please bear in mind that we are getting applications from around the world and therefore, if you’re located in the US/Western Europe and expert a salary for a senior marketer, I would kindly ask that you don’t apply – as this is not a senior position.