Reports to Restaurant Manager, Operations Management Trainee assists and supports in the store’s overall business goals, particularly in the following areas;
- Implementation and assurance of compliance on Food, Safety and Cleanliness, Programs for the assigned area;
- Day-to-day operations effectiveness of Dine-in and Take-Home Sales Services; Ensures customers’ needs are attended promptly;
- Sales building initiatives by providing leadership leadership support to Restaurant Manager through client business relations for assigned institutional accounts and customer engagement;
- Assessment of opportunities in operations and cost management to ensure sales and growth targets are met, if not exceeded;
- Workforce management of the assigned store, which includes manpower planning, hiring and orientation/certification of new members in the team, managing of schedule and shifts;
- Implementation of other store administrative activities necessary to carry out the business such as but not limited to office organization, securing of government permits and Store Reports Preparation, and programs such as Store Safety.
Minimum Hiring Requirements:
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of food or Business Related course
Must have excellent leadership skills and customer service skills
Must be able to communicate well, oral and in writing, to all levels in the store operations
Must be able to perform well even under pressure or opposition
Must be willing to work on shifting schedule and long hours.
FRESH GRADUATES are highly encouraged to apply.