EMAPTA is looking for a Broker Assistant to join our growing team!
About the Client:
We’re a tight-knit group of people who come from all walks of life that work closely together to achieve great client outcomes.
We’re unlike other insurance brokerages where we will train and educate you in business insurance products straight away to increase your exposure and learning.
About the Role:
Pre-Renewal Duties (Beginner assistant duties)
- Typing up pre-renewal review emails to clients for AM to check/call and send.
- Request renewal terms from insurers for manual policies and save to Insight, update renewal sheet.
- Create domestic home/landlord and commercial property building replacement reports using the property calculators & Save to Insight, update renewal sheet.
- Check domestic home/landlord policies for buildings aged 1970 and older to refer to Reviewer to call and confirm if Rewired and Replumbed.
- Complete pre-renewal domestic motor template accessories section and check if the accessories match the NB and 1st renewal transaction. Add any missing accessories.
- Check and edit pre-renewal policy description fields to ensure they meet CIB compliance requirements as per OneNote.
- Typing up manual policy schedules in Insight for the Reviewer or AM to check.
- Check daily receipts and update renewal spreadsheets. Issue CoC email template to Help/AM
Daily housekeeping jobs
- Check email folders (help sent, cq sent) and save emails into Insight documents on correct client card and update renewal spreadsheets as sent.
- Check email folder (correspondence) and save emails to Insight documents on the correct client card.
Weekly housekeeping jobs
- Gentle reminders template typed up for policies 14 days overdue.
- Statement reminders template typed up for policies 28 days overdue.
- Over credit terms emailed to insurers for instructions to cancel.
- Follow up any of the above tasks where actions haven’t been completed.
Fortnightly housekeeping jobs
- Renewal proposals filled in and given to Account Manager to send out.
Monthly housekeeping jobs
- NSW Stamp Duty declarations completed for help/AM to send out.
Domestic Renewal Remarketing (Moderate assistant duties)
- Complete the remarketing process for domestic insurance policies for Reviewer to check.
- Type up domestic renewal email templates for AM to check.
Commercial Insurance Renewal
- Type up commercial insurance renewal email templates for Reviewer to check.
- Type up renewal portfolio for Account Director clients.
New Business assistance to Account Managers
- Prefill new business proposals for AM to send out.
- yping up manual schedules in Insight for AM to check
- Typing up nb quote templates for the AM to check.
- Combined the nb quote template with confirmation of policy if client proceeds for AM to check.
About the Candidate:
- Atleast 1 – 2 years of experience as a Broker Assistant or equivalent
- Great attention to detail and learns new things in the first or second attempt
- Strong computer literacy and formatting skills with Microsoft products, including Word and Excel
- Strong client interaction, communication and relationship-building skills.
Work Arrangement and Benefits:
- Temporary WFH (equipment provided) after 1 month of onsite training
- HMO upon hire and competitive industry standard compensation package
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Work shift is Australia business hours (Fixed Dayshift, Weekends off)
- Prime location and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
- Exposure to high-level management
- Employee engagement activities
NOTE: Must have a secured workspace and stable internet connection from home to be successful in this role.