Our client is an industry-leading provider of educational assistance program management. The client combines a dedication to client service, proven technology, stringent data security practices and holistic student support to launch impactful and sustainable scholarship, grant, tuition assistance/reimbursement and loan repayment programs.
They serve more than 325 clients worldwide including Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 corporations, national and international associations, private foundations, public charities and other gift-giving organizations.
Our client is a 100% women-owned company and the recipient of numerous honors, including the When Work Works Award for exemplary workplace practices and Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
About the role
The Communications Specialist’s role is to ensure that the organization meets client goals and objectives for program-related communications. This role will utilize specific technology platforms in collaboration with cross-departmental stakeholders to execute applicant notifications and program marketing communications on a timely basis while achieving key performance indicators for quality and accuracy. The Communications Specialist will work within the Operations Department and will report to the Director of Training & Communications. Individuals in this role must demonstrate initiative and Outward Mindset to support the organization’s long-term strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Regular, predictable attendance in accordance with scheduled hours.
- Exceed expectations in quality and quantity of work.
- Make a significant contribution to the productivity and effectiveness of the organization.
- Exhibit a willingness to work with others to advance knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrate professionalism in performance of the job.
- Adheres to company and client-specific policies.
- Perform all responsibilities based on ISTS Core Values.
- Meet or exceed personal EHAN (Everyone Has a Number, see Traction and Accountability Chart).
- Communications -This function includes client program communications encompassing all departments of the organization.
- Set up communication tasks using timeline.
- Set up and execute email, text, and voice cast communications.
- Attend team meetings and training as required.
- Client Experience –To provide a high level of service to all clients to achieve their overall goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Program Administrators/Coordinators to determine the best support to increase productivity and efficiencies.
- Participate on client calls as needed.
- Provide feedback as applicable to ensure quality communications.
About the candidate
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems.
- Communication proficiency.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency with Office 365 products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Customer Focus.
- Cross-functional Collaboration.
- Written Communication.
- Time Management.
- Outward Mindset.
- Drive for Results.
A genuine career opportunity with great benefits awaits!
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities