EMAPTA is looking for a stellar Executive Assistant to join its premiere and dynamic team!
Our New York-based client is the world’s first neurotech-enabled, for-profit, anti-bias-driven machine learning company.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
The Executive Assistant will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
You shall be responsible for:
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting clients and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence
- Provide general administrative support
You should have:
- At least 1-2 years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional-level English verbal and written communications skills
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH ATTRACTIVE BENEFITS AWAITS!
• Competitive industry standard compensation package
• Prime location and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies (temporary work-from-home)
• Night shift schedule (US business hours)
• HMO coverage including 1 dependent (upon regularization) or Mutual Fund Benefit and Life Insurance coverage (upon regularization)
• 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
• Employee engagement activities