- Provide 2nd level technical assistance to all users concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, software installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems locally or remotely.
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve complex desktop end user problems and suggest corrective solutions. Extend remote support for other site users.
- Oversee and resolve high profile issues and address escalations
- Initiate and manage projects, implementations, deployments and Adhoc activities
- Provide timely and accurate support of incidents and requests while maintaining a balance of overall work team responsibilities.
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve end user problems and suggest corrective solutions. Extend remote support for other site users.
- Monitor, receive and register all incidents and/or service requests raised via email or phone call, through to the IT Ticketing System
- Analyze the performance of hardware and software interfaces and identifies alternatives for optimizing the usage of computer resources
- Complete service requests regarding software and hardware problems.
Ticket handling & SLA Management
- Categorize and prioritize tickets based on Impact, Urgency and relative Service affected, leading to appropriate SLA target response and resolution times
- Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
- Execute service requests as per the SLA
- Inform/Escalate to the appropriate management level issues that are near beaching SLA or requiring immediate attention
- Endorse/Escalate tickets to the appropriate functional/resolver group
- Tracks the progress of tickets during its entire lifecycle (from start to end, register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and updates Ticket records if necessary. (Note: is responsible that the solution is created but is not necessarily responsible for the solution itself).
Communications & Documentation
- Give technical advice to all user problems wherein the user himself can do the solutions through email, IM or phone.
- Communicates the status of tickets directly with the customer based on defined SLAs.
- Document processes and procedures for maintenance and support.
- Manage and maintains the department’s technical documentations and reports.
- Should have IT Technical knowledge and able to communicate effectively with other teams.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure requests are completed.
- Process and send IT reports
- Suggest and implement service improvements.
- Responsible for installation, setup, roll-out & maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Participate in cross-functional projects, development of strategic plans for the desktop and network platform.
- Design, install & repair station cabling/jacks as needed on servers, desktops, routers, switches, network equipment etc.
- Assist in maintenance activities and disaster recovery testing.
- Collaborating with L2 for anti-virus compliance for all desktop platforms.
- Secondary support for anti-virus management including local desktop firewall component.
- Support and manage Active Directory environments, Servers and Workstations
- Strong knowledge of malware remediation, hardware and software installations, upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Provide assistance or respond on after office calls support should necessary.
- Participate in rotational 24×7 support
What we’re looking for:
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in L2 desktop support
- Must have experience in developing/creating PowerShell scripts
- Preferably with knowledge and/or experience in ITIL
- Preferably with experience in ticketing systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule, on weekends and/or holidays
- Amenable to working onsite either in Ortigas and/or Makati
Tech & Helpdesk Support
Tech & Helpdesk Support