EMAPTA is looking for stellar Legal Assistant for our Australian client partner.
Our client partner is a Australian law compensation firm specialising in motor vehicle accident claims, workplace accident claims, public liability claims, total and permanent disability claims, and institutional and historical abuse claims.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Legal Assistant to ensure smooth running of an international law firm and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of administrative services under the supervision of a lawyer. You will be assisting lawyers in their daily administrative tasks. You will need to be confident. You will need to be an excellent English speaker and excellent in writing in English.
- Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness
- Encode and file basic documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Maintain contact lists
- Monitor deadlines and manage calendar
- Gather and analyze data and documents.
- Direct and coordinate law office activity. Administratively support.
- Proven working experience as Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in writing and speaking the English language
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel