Our client is US-based merchandising and clothing company.
- With approval of CEO, call vendors to check availability of garments and ordering inventory
- Monitor Technical Analysis report
- Support Operations/Production team in execution of his/her work in planning and management
- Call customers for order clarification and resolving issues as needed
- Call vendors to schedule printing slots
- Monitor inventory in Apparel Magic (A.M) and place supply orders
- Receive finished goods and raw materials in A.M.
- Create Purchase Orders based on orders received
- Send Purchase Orders to vendors
- Provide tech packs to vendors
- Adhere to production calendar
- Provide tracking details to team on shipments (UPS/FedEx/ DHL)
- Work with oversea team on production and delivery timelines
- Maintaining company database up to date as needed
- Undertake daily day to day management of different projects, orders, and streamline with company goals
- Troubleshoot problems and issues as they relate to daily operational/Production activities
- Tracking and managing deliveries of incoming/ outgoing inventory
- Process orders from Brandboom, and run “need to buy report” in Apparel Magic
- Use systems as Apparel Magic, Brandboom, Asana to manage on going tasks
- Upload product photo to Apparel Magic and update BOM as needed.
- Assist other company departments as needed and ensure smooth daily operations.
- Invoicing and calling customers for payments as necessary
- Support accounting team as necessary
- Shopify/Apparel Magic Inventory Management
- Shopify website and order Maintenance
- Process orders from Brandboom, and Shopify and ordering raw materials based on orders received
- Use systems as Apparel Magic, Brandboom, Asana, and Xero to manage on going tasks and projects.
- Run need to buy report on Appparel Magic and creating Pivot Tables to order needed
- Has at least a basic knowledge of lab dips/knits
- Has an understanding of how apparel production works
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, a people person with positive attitude
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, self-starter, requires minimum supervision to do daily tasks