EMAPTA is looking for a passionate, driven, and customer-focused Admin Officer to join our team!
Our client-partner’s aim is to bring care and treatment to men, women and children with disabling bladder conditions and a wider acceptance and understanding of these conditions by the community.
The skills our client-partner’s specialized team bring together allows them to constantly improve their knowledge, collaborate on complex cases, and continuously learn from each other, creating a unique centre of excellence.
Location: EMAPTA Orient Square Building—with the option to work from home temporarily
Schedule: Mon. to Fri. 7AM-4PM Manila time
Headcount needed: 1
You will be responsible for:
- Manage tasks directed by the Adelaide team
- Manage local admin staff (Philippines)
- Cover all duties of local staff during any leave periods
- Making sure that doctor and patient’s appointments are followed
- Answering patient queries from different mediums
- Email out new patient information packs
- Enter the patient’s information in the database
- Entering incoming referral, creating the patient file in genie marking referral as reviewed by the doctor
- Sending out A & E links and following up on incomplete links.
- Update and maintain address book in Genie (i.e., entering HealthLink, argus, fax, email, or postal address, etc.)
- Check daily HealthLink reports and weekly invalid recipient
- Check all the billed bladder scans have a report in the patient’s file
- Task doctors for missing Botox scripts
- Maintain these procedures and policies documentation on U Drive (network drive)
- Assist with daily electronic filing as able
- Responsible for sending all outgoing letters
- Manage patient recalls for procedures (e.g. Flexi, FUDS)
- Provide reports as required to management
- Develop systems and policies to streamline practice procedures
- Maintain documentation on U Drive
- Develop templates in Genie for theatre and procedural bookings and correspondence.
- Maintain tracking for any legal/treating doctor reports
- Arrange theatre and procedural bookings and settle accounts for these patients
- Doing tasks on Genie and helping other staff with their tasks and making as complete once done.
- Transferring emails to actioned folders once marked by staff.
- Linking the files on the process folder to patients and marking for review by the doctors, if necessary.
- Importing transcribed letters.
- Sending reviewed letters.
- Sending the appointment reminders and admission times to patients via SMS.
- Sending the quotes regarding consultations to 3rd party for approval.
- Sending quotes and anesthetic letters to patients and/or 3rd parties.
- Sending the prepayment link and admission to patients via SMS.
- Emailing the lists to Calvary and anesthetist, and to Scott and Radiology, if necessary.
- Forwarding the EZIDEBIT emails to the receipt bank.
- Receipting EZIDEBIT payments on genie.
- Managing all emails including third party and HealthLink.
- Managing all doctors’ dictations.
- Typing doctors’ dictations.
- Ensure all typing completed internally in appropriate time frame
- Auditing letters.
- Failed faxes
- Follow up on failed HealthLink and argus
- Missing invoice report
- Sending colleagues their consulting list on the (Wednesday) before their consulting on a Friday
- Processing FUDS files from sync folder on genie.
- Pending Procedures (Monthly)
- Advanced Extras
- Check for duplicate records
- Referral reminders (Example of time frames: On 18 March 2022, reminders were sent to patients who have appointments until 15 April 2022. Next schedule of sending reminders would be on 1 April 2022 for appointments from 18-29 April 2022.)
- Develop new revenue streams through B2B marketing, locally and internationally for books, online courses and speaking engagements for Dr Pillay
- Work with other team members
- Assist marketing team as required with social media, newsletters, CRM, website and advertising
- Brand development and PR marketing
- Identify business opportunities
- Ability to take on new roles with business expansion
- At least with 3-5 years of experience in administrative/virtual assistant roles.
- At least with associate degree or equivalent.
- Has excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be able to adjust, improve, and develop system tools.
- Willing to follow Australian working hours and holidays.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Accurate and able to produce quality work.
- Tech savvy and willing to learn systems.
- Team player—as well as the ability to guide other teammates when necessary.
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
- Weekends off
- Day shift – 7AM-4PM Manila time
- Stunning office space in Ortigas—with the option to work from home temporarily
- HMO coverage plus 1 dependent upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion (with manager approval) with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Talent engagement & development programs