WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
Responsible in handling activities related to social media/marketing/branding tools and platforms.
- Identify trends and use them to create new branding opportunities in the Philippine/Asian market
- Ensure that the brand essence is maintained in all communication activities in these markets, standardizing the communication in all materials or content.
- Increase brand recognition among the target audience and internal users through innovative communication strategies
- Creation and implementation of the organic positioning strategy (SEO) in all digital properties as well as other tactics that help UTEL gain relevance in non-paid searches (all social media platforms)
- Responsible for the management of current and upcoming social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Youtube, etc.), from the creation of content per network to the publication and programming of the same and the attention derived from them
- Other tasks will be discussed by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or master’s degree with a specialization in Communication / Community Manager, Digital Marketing
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing Social Media websites and other related platforms
- Knowledge in marketing, business presentations, and project management
- Excellent writing and spelling skills
- Strategic orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Internal customer orientation
- Project planning
What is in store for you?
- Competitive industry-standard compensation package
- Prime location in Makati and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies; temporary work-from-home setup
- HMO coverage includes 1 dependent (upon regularization) or Mutual Fund Benefit and Life Insurance coverage (upon regularization)
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities