Our client-partner was established in 1979 and since that time they have identified an opportunity to develop a fresh and more relevant approach to car parking that benefits all types of parking customers.
They offer a wide range of user-friendly parking facilities in all major Australian cities including Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, and Adelaide as well as New Zealand. They strive to continually provide the highest levels of customer service at every location, ensuring every experience you have with them is a great one.
Location: EMAPTA St. Francis Square (at the back of SM Megamall)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7AM to 4PM Manila time
Work arrangement: Hybrid (4 days onsite & 1 day WFH)
Headcount needed: 1
Responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design, and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. The role will work closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines.
You will be responsible for:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Secure Parking departments and ensure best practices are shared throughout the SP organization
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Put the customer first and support with calls if required and calls are high
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to Secure Parking or customer specific
- Supervise QA and Training Specialists
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in managing a team in a contact center environment
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sound decision-making and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Good knowledge of e-learning platforms and practices
A fulfilling career awaits you with these great benefits!
What’s in store for you:
- Collaborative team culture in a dynamic working environment
- Weekends off
- Morning shift: Mondays to Fridays, 7AM-4PM
- Stunning office space in Mandaluyong City; with hybrid work arrangement
- HMO coverage plus 1 dependent or mutual fund upon regularization
- 20 Leave credits consumed at your discretion (with manager approval) with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Talent engagement & development programs
Training & Dev.