Our client is a cloud-based Software as a Service (Saas) company with its head office in North Sydney and a large national presence servicing multiple government and enterprise clients across the country. In addition, the company has expanded via international partners who distribute their software to clients in over 30 countries throughout Asia and Europe.
The client offers multi-channel customer experience technology with feature-rich solutions and advanced integration capability with leading CRM and Business Intelligence applications. This functionality enables their clients to provide an exceptional customer experience in both sales and service environments and to generate strategic insights in customer management.
Their platform also leverages AI-based technology and intelligent algorithms at the core of applications such as their Virtual Agent Voice and Predictive Dialler.
With the recent deployment of their new platform on Microsoft Azure, the client is on a rapid growth path to expand to an even larger global customer base. This will require an enhanced operational and technical foundation for the company to achieve scale, resilience, and commercial viability, with the capability to manage several new clients and partners in multiple geographic regions.
This is an exciting period to join the company and play a key part in the delivery of our strategic roadmap, working with industry-leading cloud technologies, and products.
About the role
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide second level support within a company’s IT support team. It generally involves supporting on resolving more technical issues often by remote diagnosis on the phone or via online support.
- Handle incoming support requests from end users via both telephone, email or chat in a prompt and courteous manner
- Prioritise, schedule and escalate issues (when required) to the appropriate experienced technician
- Record, track and document helpdesk requests and problem-solving process, including all successful/unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken through to final resolution
- Perform hands-on fixes at desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementation of file backups, configuring systems and applications
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and data cleansing of workstations, printers and peripherals
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot end-user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices and networking hardware products
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all IT assets including monitors, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners and other peripheral equipment.
- Degree in BS in information technology or related
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a customer service or helpdesk environment
- Strong background in networking, software and hardware
- Knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in a ticketing system
- Tech savvy
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Able to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Self-motivated and with a strong sense of accountability
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
A genuine career opportunity with great benefits awaits!
- Above average industry standard compensation package
- HMO coverage including 1 dependent upon hire
- 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
- Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
- Employee engagement activities
Tech & Helpdesk Support