We are looking for a Virtual Assistant for an Australian client!
▪ Perform administrative and office support, such as preparing quotation documents, bills of materials, maintenance of filing system and contract database.
▪ Manage professional schedules of the General Manager including agendas, email, calls, client management, and other company logistics
▪ Coordinate schedules and calendar management
– 2-3 years of relevant experience, advantage is background in the construction industry
– Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
– Team player and flexible
– Must be amenable to work in Makati/Ortigas/Quezon City
Work Arrangement and Benefits:
Day Shift (5am – 2pm)
Temporary WFH (equipment provided)
20 days Vacation Leave and Sick Leave upon regularization
Access to premium offices in the Metro