Emerson’s 130 years of history has been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. Our disciplined management process helps us continue to deliver strong and consistent performance even in the most challenging of conditions, marking in 2020 our 64th year of consecutive increased dividends.
By joining us as a Team Leader, you will managing the daily operations of assigned team and assisting Supervisors and Operations Manager in improving team productivity and efficiency by influencing, motivating and guiding direct reports to their optimum performance.
In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership skills in providing excellent customer service to Emerson as a member of the Manila, Australia, New Zealand Alliance Team (MANZAT) organization.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE FOCUSING ON:
- Leadership Functional Expertise
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Operations Management
- Staff Management and Development
- Effective Communication (Internal and External)
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field, degree in Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or related Engineering discipline will be an advantage
- 5 years relevant work experience, 6 months leadership
- Broad knowledge of Quotes and Orders
- High competence in usage of MS Outlook and MS Office applications
- Strong knowledge of CRM, Oracle Service Cloud, Power BI is an advantage
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to manage a team and get things done. Self-directed with a strong sense of urgency in meeting tasks and deadlines. With excellent communication skills, you can effectively communicate ideas, collaborate, and effectively work with people across any level. You are a team-player with analytical skills and keen attention to details.