Emerson’s 130 years of history has been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. Our well-adapted management process helps us continue to deliver strong and consistent performance even in the most challenging of conditions, marking in 2021 our 65th year of consecutive increased dividends.
By joining us as a Market and Pricing Analyst II, you will join a group of passionate, dynamic, and customer-focused Data Analytics team. This role is key in delivering pricing and marketing functions, preparing analyses and data used for business decisions, maintaining database and other related functions. You will also have opportunity to collaborate with the team in streamlining existing processes and identify areas for operational improvements.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Deliver pricing functions that include data gathering, pricing analysis, invoice correction
- Generate and maintain marketing reports such as customer market base, customer quotations, etc.
- Create and maintain product, customer, and price database
- Manage and monitor pricing related requests and transactions
- Develop and document processes to improve and efficiently utilize current tools and resources while ensuring compliance
- Contribute to team playing, creative thinking and solutions that help achieve organizational objectives
- Perform any other duties as deemed appropriate by line manager
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or similar
- At least 2 years of experience in pricing financial business, sales and market reporting, or data management
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including data visualization tools such as Power BI
WHO YOU ARE:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibits passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills, you are able to efficiently process data, generate accurate high-quality reports and present results and findings. You are a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment in exceeding expectations. With excellent communication skills, you can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You are interpersonal savvy and able to collaborate and effectively work with people across any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do
By joining Emerson, you will be working with the Data Analytics organization and explore new and fresh ideas on how to improve existing pricing and data analysis processes. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process. Join our team and start your journey today!
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation