Make a difference with the work you do
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
In this position, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value added support across different Emerson products and services globally. You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Emerson’s customers.
The Search Engine Optimization Senior Specialist is a key member of the Platform Team. In this capacity, you will be a brand ambassador supporting our vision by creating remarkable solutions for consumers while building relationships of trust and loyalty.
What you will work on
As a Search Engine Optimization Senior Specialist you are responsible for helping drive the Search Engine Optimization tactics, and overall success of Emerson Commercial and Residential websites and e-sites. You will be part of the day-to-day execution and maintenance of SEO tasks, including keyword research, analysis, and opportunity analysis
You will help maintain and test the digital elements and components on these web domains. You will also collaborate and communicate with Digital, Marketing and IT Business Groups, Directors and Managers.
- Run ScreamingFrog tool for quarterly SEO technical audits
- Identify actionable items and areas of concern from ScreamingFrog reports
- Help fix simple and doable issues and coordinate with the Corporate IT or business units for those that need programming tasks and the like
- From the existing DOMO automated reports, analyze the data and provide insights and actionable items for the different business unit’s websites
- Discover, analyze, group, and organize keywords for the different business units to help prioritize, and optimize webpages through the help of Conductor Searchlight and other related tools
What you will need:
- Graduate of any 4-year or 5-year course with a degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years’ of technical Search Engine Optimization experience
- 1 year experience in Google Analytics or similar tools
- 1 year experience in any content management system (WordPress, SharePoint, CoreMedia)
Who we are looking for:
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to new tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to perform effective time management
- Honed presentation skills
- Ability to perform reporting
- Basic understanding of HTML
Tech & Helpdesk Support