- Responsible for optimized bidding and monitoring of the electricity output of the generating plants into the Wholesale Electricity Spot Market – WESM (Luzon and Visayas) and IMEM (Mindanao) on an hourly, day-a head, week-ahead and real-time electricity market. The Trader’s offer is subject to the shift Senior Trader’s monitoring of market conditions, upon the approval of the Trading Manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related business field or its equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in Power Industry, preferably in Electricity Trading
- Knowledgeable in Energy and Ancillary trading, load nomination & management, data processing & analysis
- Must be systematic, keen on details, analytical & good ability to multi-task
- Self motivated, must be a team player and can work well under pressure