The Duty Manager will oversee all building and grounds maintenance. He will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are fully operational. He/ She will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third party vendors.
· Ensuring all utility systems are inspected & in accordance with regulations
· Negotiating bids & contracts for third party workers
· Coordinating building security & maintenance services
· Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules
· Directs, through the airport operations chief, the regular operations of the airport.
· Ensures that operating rules maximize safety considerations, & that proper and adequate
· training is provided to carry out emergency procedures.
· Supervises, through subordinates, the maintenance, technical, & professional staff in carrying out their prescribed functions.
· Prepares budget, & monitors expenditures to ensure proper and efficient management of funds.
· Inspects and reviews inspection reports of airport facilities to determine long-term development needs in order to meet projected increases in traffic volume with improved efficiency.