Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/College degree
- 2-3 years of experience working as a Trainer in a BPO setting
The Ideal Candidate
- You display a passion for teaching. You come to work motivated, and you bring positive energy to the room.
- Public speaking is second nature. Not only are you passionate, but you walk the talk. You have excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills aligned to a strong customer service orientation.
- You are a team player. You can work while maintaining an engaging relationship with leaders, clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- You are a leader of the people. You can build a highly engaging work environment with individuals of different backgrounds.
- You are flexible. Should a change of tide arrive, you can ride each wave in a snap. Adaptability is never a new thing.
- You can work independently. You take responsibility for seeing tasks through to completion.
- Your English communication skill is second to none.
- You demonstrate grit. You never give up. You don’t always know the answer, but you don’t give up until you crack it. Sticking at it makes you stronger.
- You have curiosity. You want to know your clients and colleagues, what makes them tick, and what it will take to help them grow.
- You love learning. You know learning is the key to mobility, growth, and transformation. It’s a commitment. You are committed.
- You show grace. You have unconditional love and empathy for your fellow man. You know that without love, this world is merely a transactional scorecard of winners and losers. You don’t want to reinforce that operating system. You drive a paradigm shift to an infinite mindset where you start knowing that there is plenty to go around.
- You are honest but sincere. You are true to yourself, open, trustworthy, and truthful. You value tact, diplomacy, and compassion when delivering the truth. You know sincerity provides depth to honesty.
- You have integrity. You stand up for what you believe is right and live by your highest values.
- Conduct the overall training for newly hired FTEs, including orientation sessions of company policies and procedures.
- Research on client products and services to improve training and offer solutions.
- Provide operational guidance. Train, coach, monitor, recognize, support, and promote discipline in any given situation.
- Administer needs analysis/skill gap assessment and conduct refresher training when necessary. Carry out a needs assessment and performance reviews to officers.
- Coordinate and collaborate with fellow coaches to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Establish a good working relationship with multiple departments essential to new hires during training (i.e., Recruitment, IT, and the HR team)
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.