This role is to support the Head of Enterprise Risk Management in managing the Insurance coverage of Entrego group. Ensuring that all risks are covered by various insurance policies at an optimal premium cost to the company. Adhere to the renewal schedules and continuous scout for better insurance cover and package for the group.
- Prepare and coordinate pre-renewal requirements
- Liaise with insurance broker on policies renewal and claims, scout with other market offers to have better comparison in terms of coverage and premium pricing.
- Accommodate requests from various department to explore new Insurance cover in relation to new service offerings, projects and or expansion projects.
- Explore insurance cover options that will give the lowest premium cost to the company with the same coverage
- Institute a periodic and effective monitoring process on all open claims and its statuses.
- Facilitate consolidation and submission of documentary requirements following an incident that may result to an insurance claim; endorses claims supporting documents to insurance broker
- Persistent and regular follow up with the Insurer as to the status of all open claims and timely resolution of pending items
- Research on insurance industry trends, market studies, current events, and best practices, and share to internal stakeholders
- Conduct basic insurance orientation or training to raise awareness on insurance management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Engineering
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Insurance or Claims Management
- Preferably with Insurance Certification
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for next steps. Rest assured that your application is kept in our active pool for reference.