- Prepared monthly revenue analysis, rent analysis, occupancy report for monitoring of store’s growth and actual performance vs. projection.
- Conduct site visits to evaluate property management, property marketability and market positioning.
- Responsible in handling the existing lease and negotiations of all brands.
- He/she will focus on the rent and penalties as well as the construction bond refunds of all the brands/stores for both franchise and company owned.
- Strategize the non-profitable stores or the relocation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a property or asset based role.
- Excellent good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Skilled negotiator and results-driven.
- 1 Full-time position(s) available.