Eskwelabs is an online data upskilling school based in Manila. We are on a mission to provide a fun and exciting way to learn the most advanced cutting-edge skills for people of any background through data education and job placement. Eskwelabs designs and delivers part-time learning programs that help workers launch new careers and upskill in data skills. Eskwelabs is a social impact startup, founded in Singapore with the support of international investors. We’re looking for passionate and talented team players who want to make a difference in people’s lives, enter the world of advanced technology education, and push the limits of innovation in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for one Learner Success Officer for our Data Analytics Bootcamp and another Learner Success Officer for our Data Science Fellowship who will do the following:
I. Lead efficient program admissions
You will lead the end-to-end admissions process for either of the two flagship programs of Eskwelabs*: the Data Science Fellowship and the Data Analytics Bootcamp
- Lead the processing of all bootcamp applications in a timely manner.
- Manage the applicants’ status through website admission features
- Lead the interview process to understand the learning goals, motivations, and fit for the program of the bootcamp applicants.
- Conduct 1-on-1 consultations with prospective applicants and provide advice related to the programs, application process and qualifications, financing, and bootcamp features.
- Manage relationships with tuition financing partners
- Continuously improve admission process through process efficiency, automation, and tracking of admissions metrics
*You will be assigned to your specific program once you are on board!
II. Design an engaging post-bootcamp alum experience
You will collaborate with the education and marketing team to create an engaging post-bootcamp experience for our existing and new alums
- Ideate and execute events, workshops and social for alums
- Support the Communities Team in creating content marketing and brand by highlighting learner stories
- Support the tracking and reporting of alum job placement and outcomes
What you’ll need:
- Polished communication and writing skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and data-driven
- Ability to engage and empathize with adult learners
- Experience with basic data analytics and willingness to learn
- Experience with AARRR funnel is a plus
A little bit more about Eskwelabs
We offer competitive health insurance for you and your family, flexible paid time off, including unlimited sick days.
All employees are granted stock options so you can be empowered to act like an owner. You can come to work every day knowing you will always be surrounded by kind and talented people who you will learn from and genuinely care about you.
As a learning company, we invest in growing our people—personally and professionally. Every employee has access to a learning and development budget.
We are now a remote-first team, but you can choose to go into our Makati office to do brainstorming, and collaboration activities. We don’t have fixed hours because we trust each team member to deliver exceptional results.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Eskwelabs is also uniquely an impact-driven venture. If you’re excited about entrepreneurship and are motivated by mission-driven companies, you will fit right in!